- Decide on a budget you want to spend.
• Peruse through home magazines to get an idea of what you want.
• If possible, get a rough measurement of your kitchen/bathroom.
Visit the Showroom
- Go to our showroom.
• Decide what you want from the in-stock styles we have available.
• Speak with a sales professional and design the overall floor plan
- A iCraft sales associate will give you an estimate and/or set you up with an appointment to measure out your home.
Ordering and Confirming
- Once you confirm that the floor plan, cabinets, countertop, etc. are what you want, we can go ahead and start scheduling on our calendar.
• Have all the sizes of your appliances available.
• Pay for all the material and any deposit for labor before install date/pickup.
• Sign all waiver forms to ensure symmetric information.
- Everything is installed on site, including granite, so make sure you have running water/ electricity available.
• Do not go near the contractors when they are working or you might get hurt without the appropriate protective equipment.
- Once you are happy and satisfied with the install you have received, pay the installation costs directly to the installers.
• Leave comments online by emailing them to our web site. We love to hear back from you!